Shiftall Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"), based on its basic management policy, always places importance on contact and connection with customers in order to contribute to the realization of a better life and a better world for each and every customer.
In addition, we seek to respect the fundamental rights of our customers regarding the protection of their personal information, and to continue to be a company to which they can entrust their personal information with confidence.
Based on the above, in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Policy, we will handle the personal information of customers who contact us appropriately and carefully as follows.
Name or title of the business
Personal information protection manager
Shiftall Inc. Personal Information Protection Manager
Purpose of use of personal information
Identification of users
- To identify members and users of the service.
- To authenticate the user when using the Service.
Operation and provision of the Company's services for which you have applied or registered
- To operate and provide the Company's services that have been applied for, registered, or contracted for.
- To manage purchase information and billing information related to the purchase and use of products and services
- To manage and respond to delivery dates for products and services
- To collect debts
- To ship purchased goods and applied goods
- To send prizes, etc. to winners and participants of campaigns
Provision of information by e-mail, direct mail, on websites, etc.
- To provide suggestions, bargain information, and other information regarding products and services handled by the Company (including sending catalogs, etc.)
- To provide proposals and other information regarding repair, support, and maintenance of products handled by the Company
- To provide information on campaigns, fairs, and events
- To provide information on questionnaires and monitors
- To provide information on purchase history, etc.
- To provide information on order changes, cancellations, and returns
Conducting surveys and monitoring
- To conduct questionnaires and monitors regarding products, store operations, etc.
- To compile and analyze questionnaires
- To respond to and confirm inquiries and consultations, and to record such responses
- To respond to and confirm repairs, support, and maintenance, and to record such responses
- To provide after-sales service for products and services
- To provide version upgrades and services
- For issuing warranty cards and online user registration
- To provide new services in the future
- To provide services tailored to the customer
- To provide notification and communication
Entrustment of handling
In order to respond promptly to your inquiry, we may, if necessary, provide your personal information to a contractor to whom we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information.
Safety management measures
The Company will take necessary and appropriate measures for the safe management of customers' personal information. When we outsource the handling of personal information to a third party, we will impose appropriate handling obligations on the third party and supervise them under our responsibility.
Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent, except when permitted by law.
Contact for inquiries
Please contact the following for requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of your personal information, or for any other inquiries regarding this "Handling of Personal Information" document.
Shiftall Inc. Support Desk
Updates and changes
This "About Handling of Personal Information" may be revised in the future.
In that case, we will announce the revision on this website.
ver.1: January 3, 2022